Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Poor blogging tools, but exciting material


The ceiling photo is shot in our bedroom but that drop ceiling runs along the whole north (river )side of the house. In the main part of the house the dining table sits underneath it which will create a more cozy atmosphere there. In our bedroom that wall has a bench seat with drawers underneath. The empty cabinet which is having birch applied to the exterior is for our refrigerator. Maybe you've noticed a theme. The exterior has a portion that is finished like this and the sliding door for the tv cabinet (previously featured) also has this look. There is also a really cool sliding door, just like the others, that can close off our laundry/private entrance. We can contain Barney and Lola in there and they also have a private entrance/exit in this area that will take them to their very own fenced in park. Next is a picture of our chimney, isn't that exciting! It is taken from the upstairs sitting area where I stepped out onto the roof to get a better picture. The last picture is of me when I landed in the back yard. Ha Ha! My sister nick named me HA larious! I am complaining about my blogging tools because you'll remember that Jeff pressured me to keep up the blogging while he is out of town, but he takes the camera with him on the road to take plant (G&K) pictures. My phone is super cool but it doesn't zoom or flash. When I talked to Jeff tonight I realized that I won't be home during daylight again until Sunday so if I wanted pictures without flash I better get on it.





















No comments: