Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's like watching paint dry

As I look at what I've posted it does seem as though there has been quite a bit of progress, but some days I feel like I am watching paint dry. No offense anyone!!



O
They have been working on the roof this week and I'm sure they appreciate the nice weather they've had to do it.
The forced air, gas furnace is operating and the radiant system appears to be getting close.






The cabinets are being installed and the trim work has begun. We think it is looking mighty fine.
The photos on the right are of our bedroom
headboard and window seat with built in drawers.
The next is of our kitchen, followed by the entry way.













This photo I like to call the tv set of Sanford and Son. This is what we came home from Mexico to. It was definitely progress, but I found it made me a bit uneasy. The next day channel 11 was due to come out to film again with our architect, Bryan and I couldn't imagine how they could get any decent pictures. That will air 3-22-08, so I guess we'll see then.

This picture is of a "super cool" sliding door that will be used in our entertainment center. It will allow us to hide our television if we wish. I believe everyone has to live on the edge a little bit in there own little way. (Sorry, not everyone will understand)
This is Bryan with the filming crew on Monday.










No comments: