Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our reality program hasn't been cancelled yet. Viewership may even be up, then again it may be down.


This is the tile that is in our master shower. It is made from recycled glass, which makes it "green". This tile will also appear above our cook top in the Kitchen. We hope we won't have to wear flip flops when we shower.


This is the upstairs bathroom. Good thing the "kids" are young and fit because only the fairly athletic will be able to climb into this deep tub to shower. I can't believe I'm going to have to hang a shower curtain in here.

Another sideways picture, I forgot I can't turn it after I put it in here. Just imagine it one turn counterclockwise.


Jimmie Sparks, on the left, is an Energy Rater and I would guess that he is discussing the blower test he is performing, with Steve. Our house performed very well, I understand.


The man on the left is Jeff's uncle Dan who came from Seatle to inspect the project. He was happy with what he saw and looks forward to future stays in the new place. He is especially happy that the doors won't be sawed off and he and Rosie won't have to sleep with Barney.


This is the Kitchen earlier this week. Next week we will get counter tops and probably tile.



No comments: