Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Finishing Continues--It's Fabulous

It appears the floor is the ceiling, but isn't it beautiful. This is in Aaron's room.
I think that there is a reflection that is interferring with this picture. It is supposed to show the finished wood edge of the dropped ceiling, but it is not clear.
This is the cabinetry that runs along the north side of the house. The bench seat is what the dining table will set up to. The hall leading up to our bedroom will act as our "office", book shelves on the left and desk on the right.


This is the sitting area at the top of our stairs. Jeff and I like how the corn crib theme is carried up here above the window.
I find myself having to bite my tongue when I walk in now. I want to run up to everyone working there and ask "is this the coolest house you've ever worked on, or what?" What can I say, I think it is fabulous.

No comments: