Thursday, February 14, 2008

Paint hit the walls--this is exciting.

Cabinet Pulls

Our Bedroom

Abby's Room

Aaron's Room

Kitchen/Dining

Well, if I do say so myself, I think Lola and I did a fine job with paint colors. And in the end cabinet pull locations were chosen and finish product for the cedar on the house. All in all a very fine day. I also read a little more from my novel which is written by a Swedish author in the early 60's. An example of some of the first crime fiction. It was well received every where except Sweden, according to Aaron, as they weren't ready to believe that there were such social problems at the time. He continues to provide me with interesting reading and I continue to tease whether he is learning anything important in school. What's wrong with physics, calculus and physical chemistry? Truth is that I probably would have flunked out, taking the classes that he is.

No comments: